*Drag 1150* 1450WHP Complete Rebuild Service
We make it easy! This unit ships filled and fully tested! Yes, you read that right and we are the only company to perform this service.
We install, test and run each GR6 before it leaves our facility. We have 2 test-mule GT-Rs here purely for this purpose. The tests performed are:
You will never get a malfunctioning GR6 from us!
This trans is built for drag racing, road racing and daily street use! This service will address TSBs, 1st gear failures, 2-6 gear failures, seal and clutch issues, ETS failures, clutch baskets and retaining clip failures. The unit will operate at 1450hp/1200 torque and shift smooth with our 'Soft Touch' clutch system.
This build includes our highest quality parts. The gear set and clutch system allows this trans to operate smoothly and quietly making it a great option for daily use on the street, yet do everything you need at the track.
We handle everything for this build in-house. Shipping your trans is simple, please contact us for help.
Update - March 2017: Albins is recommending the use of this shaft in conjunction with their full gear sets for all cars over 1000hp. Using an OEM secondary shaft with their 1-6 gear set could potentially introduce intermittent shifting issues on higher powered GTR's. Additional information about this shaft can be found here: Albins Secondary Shaft
- Albins 1st gear and input shaft
- Albins 2-6
- Main Shaft Thrust Plate
- 20-Plate Soft Touch Clutch (10+10)
- Billet 1-Piece Clutch Baskets with extended splines
- Large clutch carrier for 20-plate
- Axis Solenoids x2 (high resolution)
- Line Pressure Solenoid
- Lubrication Solenoid
- FWD Output Gear Retaining Clip
- Main Output Gear Retaining Clip
- Albins input shaft gear retaining end nut
- ETS (AWD Unit) completely rebuilt including clutches
- ETS ball retainer
- ETS fluid
- Front input and output seals
- Oil pan gasket
- Pan sump filter
- Paper line filter (better than aftermarket SS)
- Trans clip TSB
- Main valve body cleaned and serviced
- Clutch valve body cleaned and serviced
- 3 high quality auto grade 15lb neodymium magnets
- Rear diff upgraded seals to prevent leaks (includes resealing the cover o-ring)
- Unit torn down completely and cleaned with our state-of-the-art equipment
- Unit assembled in a clean environment
Other options we highly recommend if you have a CBA GT-R:
- Jacks Trans Carbon Clutch Piston Seals 250each (x2)
- Albins Synchro Sleeves $250each (x4)
Options available for both CBA and DBA:
- Albins 'drop gears' Rear Transfer Gears $1100
- Rear diff LSD upgrade $650