Standard Build Service - EVO 8-9
Standard T-Case Build Service - EVO 8 & 9. This is for ACD and NON-ACD.
This rebuild service includes:
- OEM Ring and Pinion Gear Set
- OEM Pinion Shaft Bearings
- Resetting bearing preloads and gear contact to prevent gear breakage and wear
- OEM Seals and O-Rings (excludes ACD piston seals)
- OEM Fill / Drain Plug Washers
- Complete Tear Down and Cleaning using our state-of-the-art equipment HERE
- Pressure Testing ACD Assembly (checks to ensure piston seals are healthy and fluids do not mix)
- New ACD Seals (Piston and Hub) are available, if needed. (additional charge)
This is the most economical build service we offer for the EVO T-Case. Your transfer case will rebuilt to OEM specs, which includes replacing seals, o-rings, gears, and bearings.
Please note that if your T-Case is making whining noises then the ring and pinion gears are wiped out. Don't worry! This rebuild will take care of that issue.
We can also Micropolish the Ring / Pinion gears for an additional $200.Email us with any questions!
If you opt to participate in our core exchange program, please let us know if you need an ACD or Non-ACD style transfer case.
**With the best cleaning equipment, we also have a very clean facility. All units are built in a spotless environment and using tools, and benches, which are clean and only used for assembly purposes. In other words, the same tools used to pull your dirty old t-case out of your car are NOT the same tools used to rebuild your pristine unit afterward. Take a look at the typical shop and check their tools. It is shocking how dirty things are in most shops and that dirt will end up in your unit. That doesn't happen here.
Your unit is also shipped in a double walled custom made box for Jacks Transmissions. Your unit will be sitting snugly, and safely, in preformed foam pads to assure a trouble free delivery.
Note: Core charges will be refunded -- depending on the condition of your core!!
CORE RETURNS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 60 DAYS FROM THE ORIGINAL ORDER DATE